Falls from ladders are among the highest contributors to workplace accidents in North America.
Work Platforms are flexible, durable and effective solutions to provide access to equipment or machinery at heights. Our fall protection engineers design a range of platform solutions that protect workers from the hazards of slipping and falling when working at height. Static Platforms eliminate the hazards associated with working from a ladder and are ideal when obstacles limit the use of a portable work platform or other access solutions. High Engineering provides clear engineered drawings that are easy to follow for onsite assembly and installation without the need for welding or cutting.
Features & Benefits:
- Exceptional strength and corrosion resistance
- Guardrails protect the user from falls
- Engineering drawings are easy to follow for onsite assembly
- Suitable flooring is available for a variety of applications
- Padded bumper bars are available to prevent damage to equipment or vehicles
- Manufactured using stock items for short delivery lead times
- Modular design tailored to your needs
Order Static Platforms
Whether your project is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turnkey services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.