Mobile Platforms offer a stable work area that are easy to move between locations.
Whether for maintenance or access, on top of an aircraft, around a railcar, or in a warehouse, High Engineering’s team has experience developing platform solutions for a range of applications.
From small portable decks to full phase maintenance platforms, our decks offer convenience and easy maneuverability. We provide both custom purpose-built and fabricated mobile platforms and fully customizable component-based platforms using Kee Klamp or Kee Lite fittings.
Safety Shipped Quickly
The modular, component-based design of our safety work stands and platform effectively reduces fabrication time and enables most systems to be designed and onsite in as little as 4 weeks.
Our durable, modular platforms are expanded, modified, and repaired easily with simple tools and no special training to deliver safe working conditions for today and tomorrow, no matter what changes.
All work platforms are built to address your unique safety needs and work routines to help you access your work as quickly and as safely as possible and improve productivity.
Built to exceed COHS/OSHA/ANSI regulations and standards, our equipment access platforms are third-party tested to provide peace of mind while conducting at height work.
Portable Work Platform Resources
Features & Benefits of Portable Work Platforms:
- Exceptional strength and corrosion resistance
- Guardrails protect the user from falls
- Easy to move between locations will not interrupt work flow
- Engineered drawings are easy to follow for onsite assembly
- Suitable flooring is available for a variety of applications
- Padded bumper bars are available to prevent damage to equipment or vehicles
- Manufactured using stock items for short delivery lead times
- Modular design tailored to your needs
Order Portable Platforms
Whether your project is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turnkey services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.