Prevent serious injuries caused by falls through skylights with a skylight screen from High Engineering.
Considered to be the equivalent of a hole in the roof by most regulatory bodies, skylights present a danger for any individual on the rooftop. Skylight screens are an economic alternative to guardrail solutions. The unique construction and mounting design of High Engineering Skylight Screens allow them to be attached without penetration of the roof or the skylight.
High Engineering’s skylight screens are rated for 200 to 400 lbs., easy to install and available in standard sizes or tailored to suit your specific needs and regulatory requirements.
Features & Benefits:
- Component based makes it easy to bring onto the roof
- Hot dip galvanized finish makes it durable and ideal for outdoor use
- Can be installed on a variety of metal roof profiles and dome style skylights built
- Complies with North American regulations
- Tested and Certified to EN 1873:2014
Order Skylight Screens
Whether your project is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turnkey services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.