Protect the aesthetics of your skylight and allow natural light to filter through the skylight unobstructed.
A freestanding skylight guard is a passive fall protection system that offers the best protection for workers at heights. Guarding the skylight prevents skylights from breaking when a worker falls towards the skylight.
Freestanding skylight guards are the ideal permanent or temporary solution for use on any roof with a maximum pitch of 3° due to its non-membrane penetrating installation.
Features & Benefits:
- Does not compromise the light entering from the skylight
- Non penetrating system will not damage roof membrane
- Passive form of fall protection
- Modular system can be quickly and easily assembled at the skylight
- Suitable for use on all roofs with a maximum pitch of 3°
- Conforms to North American reg
Order Freestanding Skylight Guards
Whether your product is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turn key installation services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.