Protect the aesthetics of your skylight and allow natural light to filter through the skylight unobstructed.
Our skylight guards are passive fall protection systems that offer the best protection for rooftop work around unprotected skylights. Constructed of corrosion-free galvanized components, these free-standing fall protection solutions are used around skylights, rooflights and domelights and do not block sunlight.
Although designed as a permanent solution, these guardrail systems are fully modular, easily dismantled and can be moved and re-erected as required. Freestanding skylight guards are the ideal solution for use on any roof with a maximum pitch of 3° due to its non-penetrating installation.
Features & Benefits:
- Does not compromise the light entering from the skylight
- Non penetrating system will not damage roof membrane
- Passive form of fall protection
- Modular system can be quickly and easily assembled at the skylight
- Suitable for use on all roofs with a maximum pitch of 3°
- Conforms to North American reg
Order Freestanding Skylight Guards
Whether your project is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turnkey services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.