KeeGate is a quick and easy to install solution for protecting ladder and stair access points, as well as hatches and restricted access zones.
Unprotected ingress and egress when working at heights and entering secure work zones can be dangerous. Because of their spring-loaded closure mechanism, self-closing safety gates are often an ideal solution.
Referred to as swing gates, safety gates, ladder-way gates, and drop bars, self-closing gates are referenced in OH&S regulations. Common hazard areas include unguarded sections of guardrail at ladder access points and roof hatches.
High Engineering has installed safety gates in both indoor and outdoor environments including refineries and petrochemical plants. Our team has used self-closing gates to bring operations into compliance with OSHA, Ontario Building Code, The National Building Code of Canada, as well as British and European Standards.
- The spring-loaded hinge mechanism ensures that the gate will always close.
- Attaches to flat, square or tubular stringers from 1” – 1.5” diameter
- Supplied with u-bolts enabling it to be secured quickly to existing posts and support structures
- Easily adjusted on site for precise alignment
- Undergone testing to ensure durability and reliability
- Complies with North American standards
- Available in Hot Dip Galvanized, Yellow Powder-Coated Steel, and High Grade Aluminum
- Quick and easy to install using simple hand tools
- Can be secured to new and existing structure
- External and internal applications
- Permanent hazard protection
Order Self-Closing Gates
Whether your project is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turnkey services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.