KeeGate is a quick and easy to install solution for protecting ladder and stair access points, as well as hatches and restricted access zones.
Unprotected ingress and egress when working at heights and entering secure work zones can be dangerous. Because of their spring-loaded closure mechanism, self-closing safety gates are often an ideal solution.
Referred to as swing gates, safety gates, ladder-way gates, and drop bars, self-closing gates are referenced in OH&S regulations. Common hazard areas include unguarded sections of guardrail at ladder access points and roof hatches. High Engineering has installed safety gates in both indoor and outdoor environments including refineries and petrochemical plants. Our team has used self-closing gates to bring operations into compliance with OSHA, Ontario Building Code, The National Building Code of Canada, as well as British and European Standards.
Exceeds Safety Standards
KeeGate adds a layer of protection to access and barrier systems designed to comply with The Canadian National Building Code, Ontario Building Code, or British, Euro, and American regulations.
KeeGate can easily be retrofitted to virtually any existing structure with a few simple tools and the universal size gates can be cut on-site to fit virtually any opening.
Kee Gate components and hardware are constructed of galvanized steel and finished units undergo extensive testing including life cycle and salt spray testing to ensure the highest durability and reliability.
The spring-loaded safety gate automatically closes behind the worker once they transition from a hazard to safety or another system reducing human error and unnecessary accidents by providing constant safety.
Self-Closing Gate Resources
- The spring-loaded hinge mechanism ensures that the gate will always close.
- Attaches to flat, square or tubular stringers from 1” – 1.5” diameter
- Supplied with u-bolts enabling it to be secured quickly to existing posts and support structures
- Easily adjusted on site for precise alignment
- Undergone testing to ensure durability and reliability
- Complies with North American standards
- Available in Hot Dip Galvanized, Yellow Powder-Coated Steel, and High Grade Aluminum
- Quick and easy to install using simple hand tools
- Can be secured to new and existing structure
- External and internal applications
- Permanent hazard protection
Need Additional Help?
Whether your project is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turnkey services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.