Fixed fall protection can sometimes complicate or inhibit operations.
Folding rigid rail systems provide all of the same features and benefits as fixed systems but are able to be swung out of the way when not in use.
High Engineering’s folding rigid systems usually attach to existing structural beams. Short folding rigid rails up to 40’-50’ can be operated manually and longer systems are motorized to swing in and out at the push of a button.
- Folds away when not in use
- Can support multiple users simultaneously
- Unlimited lengths and up to 50’ between spans
- Arm lengths up to 20’ from column supports
- Easy and quick connection for workers
- Minimal fall distances, for work heights as low as 4’
- Better load distribution allowing attachment to lighter structures
- Durable design allows for years of use with minimal maintenance
Order Folding Rails
Whether your product is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turn key installation services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.