Performance. Durability. Flexibility. Reliability.
High Engineering rigid rail systems feature an enclosed track with optional bypass capability. No other rigid fall protection system provides by-pass capability combined with the enclosed track for up to 4 or more parallel tracks.
Our enclosed track systems provide an unprecedented 1:100 movement-to-weight ratio. Even in high overhead situations, such as wide-body hangers, the retractable lifeline remains overhead at all times completely eliminating any potential for an in-line swing fall.
All structural components are hot-dipped galvanized and/or painted for added durability and corrosion control. Trolley wheels feature sealed bearings, resulting in years of maintenance-free use.
Systems are designed in unlimited lengths. Our modular style makes it easy to add sections and we even design with expansion in mind to further reduce costs when the time comes.
- Easily moved by one person.
- Spans between supports of up to 64’.
- Up to 15’ of cantilever.
- Curves and intersections available.
- Single enclosed track can support up to 4 users
- Twin enclosed track can support up to 8 users.
- Available in hot dipped galvanized or painted yellow.
- Fall Arrest distances less than 42”.
- Low friction trolley design keeps retractable lifeline overhead at all times.
- Distributed arrest forces allow for support from light structures.
- Bypass capability for users with up to 4 parallel tracks.
- No debris build up due to enclosed design ensures smooth operation of trolley.
- Compliant with all current CSA, OSHA and ANSI standards.
Order Enclosed Track Rigid Rails
Whether your project is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turnkey services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.