Mobile horizontal lifeline fall protection
High Engineering’s freestanding non-penetrating deadweight horizontal lifeline system is intended for use on flat roofs, in temporary situations, or where it is preferable that penetration of the roof surface be avoided.
Ideal for when large areas of the roof needs fall protection, a High Engineering portable horizontal lifeline solution can be used on any of the following roof surfaces in WET or DRY conditions:
- Single Ply Membrane
- Mineral Felt
- Stone Chippings (Brushed)
Permitted Number of Users
For fall arrest purposes no more than one user may be attached to the system at any one time. If the need is for restraint only, up to two users may be attached at any one time. For users to be classified as “restraint”, the combination of position and use of the fixed length lanyards must ensure that it is not possible for rooftop workers to approach within 20 inches of a roof edge or other opening. Special configurations allow for additional users.
Features & Benefits:
- Rubber molded weights prevent rubber pads peeling at edges
- Does not penetrate roof surface
- Suitable for use on any premises where disruption of day-to-day running by opening the roof is to be avoided
- Galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461
- Base weights fully encased in rubber molding