Non-penetrating weighted mobile single point anchor systems
When looking for a tie off solution on a roof, most companies want to minimize roof penetrations. Portable anchor point systems from High Engineering provide a practical, quick-to-assemble, and compliant fall protection solution.
A solution for roofs where guardrails or other anchor devices are not provided and designed to provide short term fall protection for low frequency operations on roofs with up to 5 degree pitch. This non-penetrating deadweight anchor system is quick-to-assemble and easy to use.
Featuring a central pedestal attachment point which raises the height where the arrest force is applied this system is ideal for performing maintenance of flat roofs and on equipment installed at roof level including air conditioning units, telecommunications equipment and lightning conductors.
Features & Benefits:
- Galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461
- Rubber molded base weights prevent rubber pads ‘peeling’ at the edges
- Over 100 suction cups molded into each rubber bonded weight to maximize grip
- Fall restraint up to 2 workers providing they cannot get to less than 20 inches from the edge
- Raised central pedestal reduces distance of travel during a fall arrest event
- Systems are certified by our in-house Professional Engineer
Need Additional Help?
Whether your project is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turnkey services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.