Non-penetrating weighted mobile single point anchor systems
When looking for a tie off solution on a roof, most companies want to minimize roof penetrations. Roof portable anchor point systems from High Engineering provides a practical, quick-to-assemble, and compliant fall protection solution.
High Engineering’s portable anchor systems are for use on a range of roof types with pitches that do not exceed 5 degrees of pitch. Weights are broken down into manageable sizes and are moved around in a cart that often comes with the system.
Features & Benefits:
- Galvanized to BS EN ISO 1461
- Rubber molded base weights prevent rubber pads ‘peeling’ at the edges
- Over 100 suction cups molded into each rubber bonded weight to maximize grip
- Fall restraint up to 2 workers providing they cannot get to less than 20 inches from the edge
- Raised central pedestal reduces distance of travel during a fall arrest event
- Systems are certified by our in-house Professional Engineer