Provide permanent hazard protection and keep workers away from the edge when moving materials between different working heights with a Kee Pallet Gate from High Engineering.
Provide permanent hazard protection when moving goods between different working levels with High Engineering Pallet Gates. These systems provide protection for any opening where material and pallet access is required. Because they are collective fall protection, user competency and training requirements are low.
In cases where guardrail is already present the pallet gates have been designed to provide a “retro-fit” solution ensuring that the pallet gate works in conjunction with your existing railing rather than starting from scratch. Pallet Gates feature a heavy-duty industrial design and corrosion resistance to extend the life of the system. The single operator design will avoid disrupting work-flow. For non-standard pallet sizes, our technical group designs custom pallet gates.
Balanced pivot action allows for single operator to use when moving goods between different working levels, providing simple and effective protection for openings where material and pallet access is required.
Constructed from galvanized steel and aluminum and tested to North American standards to create a durable, long lasting, and corrosion resistant system.
Fits Your Space
Standard sizes offer adjustability to accommodate openings and integrated into existing railing to ensure a pallet gate that works in conjunction with mezzanine configuration.
The mezzanine gate is designed to meet COHS/OSHA requirements for standard railings.
Pallet Gate Resources
Benefits of Pallet Gates
- Complies with North American standards and regulations
- Integrates with existing openings
- Can be secured to new and existing structures and railings
- Custom sizes available
- Easily installed with hand tools, no welding required
- Available in galvanized, anodized aluminum, and powder coat
- Heavy-duty industrial design
- Keeps workers away from edge while loading and unloading material from elevated platforms
- Can be installed on a roof with non-penetrating guardrail
- Permanent hazard protection
- Allows for single operator use, avoids disrupting work-flow
Order Pallet Gates
Whether your project is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turnkey services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.