Ladder safety has become more of a focus in the industry as the dangers associated with climbing and working off ladders have become more apparent.
Regulations throughout North America are adopting the need for ladder safety devices such as vertical lifelines on permanent ladders over 7.3 metres (24 ft).
We design and supply cable based vertical lifelines and ladder davits with self-retracting lifelines fall arrest systems for ladders. These systems are easily installed on new or existing ladders and are fully compliant with legislation and design codes. Our engineers assess the structural suitability of our clients ladders to verify they are strong enough for a ladder safety system and to verify that they meet all requirements.
We are a single source for design, installation and certification for vertical lifeline systems and our systems use fewer component parts than competing models to streamline installations and lower maintenance.
Engineered for quick and safe application, our cable based vertical lifelines, ladder davits with self-retracting lifelines, and track systems are easily installed on new or existing fixed ladders and towers.
Our vertical lifeline systems provide an anchor point that travels with the user enabling unencumbered climbing with continuous arrest protection over the D-Ring for the entire length of the system.
Our experienced structural engineers, AutoCAD designers and field engineers ensure ladders are structurally capable of supporting a personal fall arrest or they will engineer a solution to allow for one.
Vertical Safety Lifeline Resources
Advantages of Rooftop Safety Lifelines
- Cost effective
- Simple to use
- Designed, supplied, installed, and maintained by one company
- Comprehensive fall clearance charts
- Custom, project fall protection procedures
- User manual complete with inspection and use logs
- Stainless steel and galvanized components are durable and corrosion resistant
- Engineered drawings designed to meet the requirements of:
- CSA Z259.2.2 Fall Arresters and Vertical Lifelines or
- ANSI Z359.15 Safety Requirements for Single Anchor Lifelines and Fall Arrest for Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Complies with North American regulations
Need Additional Help?
Whether your project is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turnkey services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.