Ladder safety has become more of a focus in the industry as the dangers associated with climbing and working off ladders have become more apparent.
Regulations throughout North America are adopting the need for ladder safety devices such as vertical lifelines on permanent ladders over 7.3 metres (24 ft).
We design and supply systems that are fully compliant with legislation and design codes. Our systems are easily installed onto new and existing ladders. Our engineers assess the structural suitability of our clients ladders to verify they are strong enough for a ladder safety system and to verify that they meet the legislative requirements.
Features & Benefits:
- Cost effective
- Simple to use
- Designed, supplied, installed, and maintained by one company
- Comprehensive fall clearance charts
- Custom, project fall protection procedures
- User manual complete with inspection and use logs
- Stainless steel and galvanized components are durable and corrosion resistant
- Engineered drawings designed to meet the requirements of:
- CSA Z259.2.2 Fall Arresters and Vertical Lifelines or
- ANSI Z359.15 Safety Requirements for Single Anchor Lifelines and Fall Arrest for Personal Fall Arrest Systems
- Complies with North American regulations