Our rooftop horizontal lifelines have undergone rigorous testing to validate conformance around the world. This versatile system provides economical and seamless protection for workers where rooftop maintenance tasks are required.
Stainless steel and galvanized components extend the lifespan of our systems and require little maintenance. Our team of engineers provide easily integrated systems onto most roof types.
The simplistic design allows for quick installations to minimize interruptions at our client’s facilities.
Use our project specific 3D renders and custom layouts to ensure all areas where working at heights are protected.
Features & Benefits:
- Cost effective
- Variety of connecting means to various roof types
- Simple to use
- Designed, supplied, installed, and maintained by one company
- Comprehensive fall clearance charts
- Custom, project fall protection procedures
- User manual complete with inspection and use logs
- Stainless steel components are durable and corrosion resistant
- Installation onto a variety of roofing systems, including but not limited to:
- Standing seam roofs
- Metal profile roofs
- Membrane roofs with concrete or metal decks
- Engineered drawings designed to meet the requirements of:
- CSA Z259.16 Design of Active Fall Protection Systems or
- ANSI Z359.6 Specifications and Design Requirements for Active Fall Protection Systems
- Complies with North American regulations