On flat roofs where temporary protection is required, our portable horizontal lifeline system is a non-penetrating option.
Our freestanding roof anchors are the ideal solution to provide worker safety at heights where there is an occasional or temporary requirement to access flat roofs or structures.
This portable, non-penetrating, dead weight anchor system can be used on roofs that have a pitch of 5 degrees or less. No individual component of the freestanding roof anchor system weighs more than 56 lbs. and each weight includes built-in handles so it can be easily deployed and quickly put to use. This versatile system can be installed on several types of roofs, including: Single Ply Membrane, Asphalt, Mineral Felt, Concrete, Stone Chippings (Brushed), and more.
Portable Horizontal Lifeline Resources
Advantages of Temporary Horizontal Lifelines
- Cost effective
- Simple to use
- Designed and supplied by one company
- Comprehensive fall clearance charts
- Custom, project fall protection procedures
- User manual complete with inspection and use logs
- Stainless steel and galvanized components are durable and corrosion resistant
- Engineered drawings designed to meet the requirements of:
- CSA Z259.16 Design of Active Fall Protection Systems or
- ANSI Z359.6 Specifications and Design Requirements for Active Fall Protection Systems
- Complies with North American regulations
Order Portable Horizontal Lifelines
Whether your project is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turnkey services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.