Accessing pipe racks is inherently dangerous due to the uneven walking surface.
Limited structural steel above the pipe rack restricts the installation of overhead fall protection. High Engineering designs, installs and maintains pipe rack horizontal lifeline systems to provide continuous protection along the entire length of the pipe rack.
Our standardized designs allow for faster lead times and seamless integration with our clients structures.
Pipe Rack Safety Lifeline Resources
Advantages of Pipe Rack Safety Lifelines
- Cost effective
- Simple to use
- Designed, supplied, installed, and maintained by one company
- Comprehensive fall clearance charts
- Custom, project fall protection procedures
- User manual complete with inspection and use logs
- Stainless steel and galvanized components are durable and corrosion resistant
- Sealed drawings designed to meet the requirements of:
- CSA Z259.16 Design of Active Fall Protection Systems or
- ANSI Z359.6 Specifications and Design Requirements for Active Fall Protection Systems
- Complies with North American regulations
Order Pipe Rack Horizontal Lifelines
Whether your project is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turnkey services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.