High Engineering’s overhead horizontal lifelines are economically designed to provide continual protection for working at height.
Where there is ample clearance and strong anchorage structure, Horizontal Lifelines (HLLs) provide a very practical and economical solution.
High Engineering has developed accurate techniques for analyzing these very complex systems, ensuring they meet the requirements of the ANSI Z359.6 and CSA Z259.16 standards.
Due to the flexibility of cable systems, greater fall clearances are required. Our technical team quickly and accurately assesses fall distances to ensure an overhead lifeline is the right system for you. We provide our clients with 3D renders so that there is no question about how the system will look in your facility.
Our systems come with sealed drawings, clearance requirements, fall protection procedures and system familiarization training all in compliance with local regulations. Structural assessments on the underlying structure and suggested reinforcing is performed by our experienced technical team.
Overhead Horizontal Lifeline Resources
Advantages of Overhead Horizontal Lifelines
- Cost effective
- Variety of connecting means
- Simple to use
- Designed, supplied, installed, and maintained by one company
- Comprehensive fall clearance charts
- Custom, project fall protection procedures
- User manual complete with inspection and use logs
- Stainless steel components are durable and corrosion resistant
- Sealed drawings designed to meet the requirements of:
- CSA Z259.16 Design of Active Fall Protection Systems or
- ANSI Z359.6 Specifications and Design Requirements for Active Fall Protection Systems
- Complies with North American regulations
Order Overhead Horizontal Lifelines
Whether your project is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turnkey services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.