Modular, free-standing demarcation warning lines from High Engineering provide high visibility to controlled access zones.
The weighted bases keep this warning line system upright throughout all seasons and visible with High Visibility flags placed every 1.8m (6 ft). Our standard modules are fitted together to mark out safe areas away from fall hazards such as roof edges, or keep public away from dangerous or restricted areas.
The simple modular design makes it quick and easy to assemble and dismantle.
Integrated Kee Klamp fittings produce a solution that is perfect for use indoors or outdoors.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides high visibility to controlled access zones
- Simple modular design
- Easy, quickly assembled and dismantled
- Cost effective solution for demarcation
- Low maintenance
- Free standing
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, unique design can stand up to adverse weather
- Many applications
- Controlled access zones
- Isolate equipment
- Machinery demarcation
- Trade shows
- Ground level for queue management
- Meets applicable North American regulations