One of the most adaptable passive fall protective systems High Engineering offers is the guardrail for metal roofs. This rigid barrier protects workers on standing seam or corrugated metal roofs with no training required.
Multiple fixing centers allow installation to a wide range of popular roofs. Installation is fast and simple with minimal to no roof penetrations.
High Engineering provides layouts meeting the requirements of local regulations and building codes.
Our 3D renders make it easy to understand how the systems are assembled and how the finished product will look on your roof.
Features & Benefits:
- Collective (passive) protection for metal roofs
- Easier specification means less site visits
- Multiple fixing centers allow installation to a wide range of popular roofs
- For standing seam roofs, non-penetrating 2-part clamp is used
- Metal profile roofs fixed with minimal penetrations using rivets and butyl sealing strip
- Modular “off the shelf” system, fast installation
- Easily accommodates ridges, valleys, corners, changes in level and self-closing gates
- Available in galvanized steel or aluminum finish
- Complies with North American Standards