Access hatch railings supplied by High Engineering provide a permanent means of guarding an open hatch and serves as grab bars to help you move in and out of the hatch.
The modular construction means it can be easily installed onto all roof hatches without penetrating the roof membrane, or onto various floor systems for floor hatches.
Our Engineers create compliant solutions by providing full layouts detailing the loading conditions, required components, and connection details.
Access Hatch Railing Resources
Advantages of Access Hatch Railing
- Safe egress and ingress through hatches
- Can be used in conjunction with KeeGuard
- Exceeds minimum strength requirements for railings
- Suitable for all hatches
- Contains no sharp edges or snag point
- Protection of the opening when hatch is open
- Modular construction speeds installation
- Galvanized finish for corrosion resistance or powder coating to desired color
- Rails serve as grab bars for easy transfer to/from the hatch
- Integrates into existing rooftop systems
- Meets North American standards and regulations
Order Access Hatch Railing
Whether your project is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turnkey services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.