Single point anchors provide excellent fall protection for applications where a worker’s task is isolated to a small area. We produce anchors to protect workers on roofs, within buildings at mezzanines, on top of internal structures, and for those performing rescue operations.
Occasionally, the structure below single point anchors will need to be reinforced so they can withstand the forces of a fall event. High Engineering’s knowledge of and combined years of experience in structural engineering and fall protection engineering ensure the location and reinforcement of single point anchors precisely meet your needs.
Custom user manuals are developed specific to each project to provide workers with the procedures they need to properly use the anchors. Our specialist Engineers calculate the required fall arrest clearances so that workers can verify their clearance and focus on the task at hand.
Sign up for our recertification program to ensure your anchors are certified on an annual basis!
Features & Benefits:
- Cost effective
- Variety of applications
- Simple to use
- Designed, installed, and maintained by one company to meet building specifications
- Installation onto a variety of roofing systems and structures, including but not limited to:
- Standing seam roofs
- Metal profile roofs
- Membrane roofs with concrete or metal decks
- Steel or concrete building components such as columns, beams, open web steel joists, purlins, etc.
- Complies with North American regulations, and applicable design standards including:
- CSA Z259.16 Design of Active Fall-Protection Systems, or
- ANSI Z359.6 Specifications and Design Requirements for Active Fall Protection Systems