A non-penetrating fall protection solution for rooftops that receive only occasional use.
High Engineering’s freestanding portable anchors bridge the gap between temporary and non-penetrating fall protection solutions. Normally used where it is impractical to install traditional fixed posts or rigid anchor posts to the roof or supporting structure, they can be engineered and configured for fall arrest or for fall restraint.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal when temporary or occasional access is required
- Does not penetrate roof
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Compact and portable design allows for versatility
- May be used on a variety of flat roof surfaces including
- Single ply membrane
- Mineral Felt
- Stone Chippings (brushed away)
- Complies with North American regulations, and applicable design standards including:
- CSA Z259.16 Design of Active Fall-Protection Systems, or
- ANSI Z359.6 Specifications and Design Requirements for Active Fall Protection Systems
Order Freestanding Portable Roof Anchors
Whether your project is a self-installation, supervised installation, or you require turnkey services, High Engineering Fall Protection specialists are standing by to assist you. Get started by requesting a quote or contact us at (403) 287 0475.